Tue, 10 Sept|
Podium, Old Great Hall, College Of Medic
World Suicide Prevention Day Symposium
Stand a chance to win ₦10,000 in the LIVE LIFE CHALLENGE
Time & Location
10 Sept 2019, 08:00 WAT
Podium, Old Great Hall, College Of Medic, college of medicine, university of idi araba, Idi Oro, Lagos, Nigeria
About the event
SURPIN & MINDTRUST celebrate 2019 World Suicide Prevention Day with the “Live Life Challenge.”
Sept 4th- 9th
- Post your Original, Inspiring & encouraging tips, short inspiring messages or mental health tips that will give hope to people feeling suicidal or at risk of suicide, with the hashtag #LiveLifeChallenge and #SurpinLiveLifeChallenge.
- Tag & follow SURPIN on twitter (@surpinng) and Instagram (@surpinng)
- Tag a friend #LiveLifeChallenge and #SurpinLiveLifeChallenge.
- The most inspiring inspiring messages will be retweeted
- The top 10 highest retweets will get ₦10,000 each and the overall winner chooses which state benefits from the treatment award
- Part of the prize will be donated to fund medication/treatment for Depressed or Suicidal patients at selected partner hospitals
- This will coincide with the World Suicide Prevention Day.
Ten persons with the most retweeted tweet win ten thousand naira each (N10,000) from the money raised through our donation drive which starts on the 1st of August 2019. Money raised from the drive will be used to fund anti-depressant medication treatment of (indigent) patients being managed for depression in any of the hospitals in any of the 28 states where SURPIN has footprints.
- SURPIN REMITA ACCOUNT
Bank Name: CBN
Account Name: Lagos University Teaching Hospital
Account Number: 0230137361014
Bank Name: Polaris Bank
Account Name: Mental Health Information Network & Development Trust
Account Number: 1770983688